Feb 3, 2016

2/16: Protocol

Last year on this day, February 3rd 2015, I had the placement of my hickman catheter. The six months that followed were some of the toughest days I've ever had. Today is a day for me to reflect on how far I've come, and to use those memories to propel me forward into the next phase of my current treatment plan.

I feel this blog has a trending theme of me saying "I'm starting a new treatment.." or "My new protocol includes.." I get it, I repeat myself a lot. But honestly, that's what Lyme treatment entails- repetition. For this post I decided that I will share the details of my treatment protocol. Many people have asked for the specifics of my treatment so this will include everything. Please note that I am not a doctor, and this information is not to be used for any form of self treatment. You MUST consult/be under the care of a licensed medical professional. This protocol may or may not work for you as everyone's bodies are unique. Again, do not take this as advice. I am simply sharing what my doctor has personalized for me.

For diagnosis, my doctor uses European Biological Medicine (aka Alternative Medicine) in conjunction with western medicine. Using diagnostic tools (stated in the following paragraph), we have identified the types of toxins in my body, (heavy metals, pesticides, etc) nutrient deficiencies, as well as disturbances in organ function/tissue that may effect psychological function.

The diagnostic tools used to determine all of this are called Autonomic Response Testing (ART) and ACMOS Testing. ART uses muscle response testing alongside autonomic nervous system research. ART is done by demonstrating more than one neurological test to assess most illness, and disorders of the automatic nervous system. ACMOS combines ancient traditional medicine with todays modern science research. This method uses energetic qualities to determine the pathological condition of a patient. In essence, my body was able to communicate through frequencies which medications, dosage, frequency and duration I need for healing. This is how I received my personalized treatment plan. If you'd like to read more about ART or ACMOS there are many resources online to do so.

The first phase of this protocol is the "Detoxification Phase." The purpose of this is to rid your body of toxins while giving it the nutrients you need to perform body functions well.

Detoxification Homepathics-
Soluna Drops from Germany which include Hepatik, Lymphatik, Renalin, and Cerebretik.
Pleomorphic: Pleo Pef

Nutrient Suppments-
Biofilm Detox
Bio Pure Core
HMF Forte
Vit D3
Mitochondrial Opt.
Optimized Folate
Peony Immune
Neuro Mag Caps
Adrenal Energy
Chlorella
Trifortify

Other:
Corpus Collosum (200k): Supports brain function, homeopathic
BEG Nasal Spray
AMPHO B Nasal Spray: These sprays address mold in the body, and other persistent bacteria in the nose known as MARCONS

Procedures for Detoxification-
Neural Therapy for scar on chest from Hickman: 6 treatments
IV Detox Push: 6 treatments
Auto Blood: 10 treatments. Blood is taken from arm and injected in the butt-cheek. This is to redirect auto immunity issues.  In my case, my immune system attacks my brain, thyroid and joints. This is used to treat that.

After the toxicity levels went down in my body, I started Biltricide, an anti-parasitic medication. If parasites are not eliminated before treating Lyme infection- you may not see improvement. Parasites work in conjunction with the Lyme and create a very resistant bacteria, making it harder to kill off.

Eliminating Infection is the final part. I start this on February 16th.
IV Silver: 10 treatments at 300ml

Diet (low sugar, low modified starch), therapy, and structural work are also recommended to aid any type of physical healing. I also do not eat meat, and exercise about five times a week. These are both personal preferences.

The hope is that after these 10 weeks I will be infection free and in remission from Lyme and all the co-infections. There is a possibility that I will need more IV Silver treatments or more detox procedures. Nothing is guaranteed and everything is to be taken one step at a time. This being the most comprehensive plan I've ever been on, I'm ready to move on! My purpose for writing has always been to help, wether that be to someone who doesn't have lyme, and comes out out with a different perspective, or those recently diagnosed or struggling for years. I hope this provided insight either way.

-Dani







1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete