Mar 28, 2015

March 2015- Update


As some may know, I began a new protocol centered around intravenous antibiotics a few months ago. My doctor prescribed Rocephin, but after completing my six weeks on that, I have not shown any signs of improvement. In fact, I was feeling worse. My daily function is around 20% as of now. Of course I push myself to do daily things that are necessities, but the repercussions of doing so leaves me struggling hard. I noticed that this is hard for some people to grasp. Some see me going out some days and wonder "Well, if she can go out and do that- why can't she come see me?" I've explained this before in my blog when I first started out. I have to pick and choose what to spend my energy on. The majority of the time when I'm leaving the house to do something, it's appointment or doctor related.

So where am I going from here? After speaking with my doctor, he believes the co-infection Babesia has returned and is working in conjunction with the lyme, causing me to feel so much worse. To make it easier to understand, I usually explain by saying the babesia is similar to malaria. It's a red blood cell parasite that is also transmitted through a tick bite, like lyme. He explained that if the babesia isn't taken care of completely, it will keep coming up while I'm treating the lyme. Besides thinking to myself, "This disease is so weird," I was a little frustrated. I have treated this co-infection at least four times before in the past years. It's extremely persistent, but so am I.

My new treatment plan seemed a little intimidating to me at first. It's stronger than any other protocol I've ever done. The first fourteen days are medications that treat babesia. Following that is six weeks of two different IV antibiotics, both of which I've never been on before. Not only does the intensity of this new plan have me questioning what is going to happen, but the price tag attached to it does as well. Fortunately, I raised money through a fundraiser in which I sold custom designed t-shirts. That will greatly help me afford about the first two weeks of IVs. I wanted to thank everyone who has helped support me through all of this. Your efforts never go unnoticed and I greatly appreciate everyones generosity and kindness. It means the world to me!

















     Jonathan & Rachel wearing their shirts!


I am hopeful that this new treatment will be successful. I am prepared for another difficult few months while I make way through it all, but am looking forward to coming out improved on the other end.

I've documented some of my experiences this past month through photos as well-




-Hickman Catheter insertion on 2/3/15 






 -First day infusing Rocephin 2/6/15



















-Dani

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete